GREEN FILTER NZ. GREEN FILTER
GREEN FILTER NZ. FISH TANK FILTER.
Green Filter Nz
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- Green clothes or material
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass; "a green tree"; "green fields"; "green paint"
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- turn or become green; "The trees are greening"
- Green color or pigment
- Green foliage or growing plants
- New Zealand
- .nz is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for New Zealand. It is administered by InternetNZ through its subsidiary, NZ Registry Services, with oversight and dispute resolution handled by the Domain Name Commission Ltd. Registrations are processed via authorised registrars.
- New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island), and numerous smaller islands, most notably Stewart Island/Rakiura and the Chatham Islands.
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
Totara Male Pollen Cones [Anaglyph stereo]
New Zealand Totara is Podocarp tree with separate sexes. The male tree has pollen cones, which develop in Spring (October) at the ends of the old stems. New leaves, with a lighter green colour develop from the tips of the stems, just beyond the cones. New cones are green, but turn brown as they open and release pollen. All this can be seen in 3D on this image, which is magnified 10 times on a 22 inch monitor at the original size.
( Catkins are similar structures to pollen cones, but occur on some male flowering plants. Podocarps are an early form of pine and precede flowering plants in evolution. )
Use red/cyan goggles to see in 3D. Use good ones like American Paper Optics, or even slightly better ghost reduction from Rainbow Symphony filters. I have balanced the colours to look nearly correct on Rainbow Symphony, but of course precise colours with anaglyphs are a problem.
HDR - Bully
Saw this Bull, Got scared, took a picture (well 3 actually), ran away...
Good job this bull stood still for a three exposure HDR apart from its stupid tail. - The main thing moving here was me and the flys....
3 Exposure HDR, a few other filters and a bit of Glam
ro filter system
kinetico whole house water filter
drip filter coffee
general 990 13 humidifier filter
iron curtain water filter
carbon cartridge filter
business internet filter