CARBON FILTER HOMEMADE - FILTER HOMEMADE
Carbon Filter Homemade - Koch Membrane Filters.
Carbon Filter Homemade
- Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a piece of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, utilizing chemical adsorption.
- (Carbon Filters) Eliminates odors in composting bins.
- Made at home, rather than in a store or factory
- homeMADE is an Australian reality television series that airs on the Nine Network. It premiered on 10 May 2009, and episodes air twice weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm and again at 9:30pm. The series is presented by David Heimann, who also acts as a mentor to the contestants.
- Made in the home; Made by oneself; In a simple style as if made at home
- made or produced in the home or by yourself; "homemade bread"
2006 Honda DAX 150 DOHC
Double Overhead camshaft engine, 150 cc, liquid cooled, 4 valves, 28 Keihin CV carburator with K&N filter, double open carbon fiber exhausts.
22 Horsepower at 11000 RPM. only 78 kg (!)
Topspeed 140 Km/h.
The only one in the world !
The engine came from a Honda CBR 150 R.
The under-side of the dax-frame is completely build by myself.
The biggest part of the whole frame is petrol-tank now, so instead of the original 2,3 litres I can tank almost 10 litres of petrol now !
Exhaust systeme is also homemade, the parts of it came from a crashed Ducati racer.
The rear-fork is made much stronger to stay in one pease with the increased power.
Standard engine was a 6 horsepower 110 cc SOHC-engine.
Every orange part is powdercoated, the tires are Michelin semi-slicks.
It was a nice job and it is a delight to ride this little beast, because of the double open race-exhaust together with the 28 Keihin and shouting K&N, it sounds like a superbike at full battle !
But it is also possible make a nice and pleasant tour.
hepa filter merv rating
car cabin air filter
premium shower filter
berkley water filter
web filter open source
irrigation sand filter
australia internet filter blacklist
vertical cartridge filters
industrial filters and fabrics
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.